How do I order
How long is the waiting period
- Products that are ordered from available stock will be shipped immediately. South African customers can expect a 3-5day waiting period while international shipping will take 2-3 weeks. Goods made to order will take on average 6-7 weeks for delivery. A 50% deposit is required on placing your order. Products are to be paid for in full before shipment.
What will I pay for shipping
- Shipping costs vary according to weight and destination. Customers will be given a quotation on shipping cost before payment is requested.
What colours can I choose from
- Please view our comprehensive colour chart which is updated periodically to reflect current fashion trends and customer demand.
Where is Grasmere Ostrich Farm and Boutique situated
- Just off the N2 in between Port Elizabeth and Plettenberg Bay. (Route 62) Take the Humansdorp turn off and follow the signage to the beautiful seaside resort of St Francis Bay. You will see our road sign approximately 8 kilometres from Humansdorp.
How do I care for my ostrich leather product
- Ostrich leather is supple and does not need to be treated with oils. Expect a softening of the leather with use. Staining can be treated immediately with a damp soft cloth. While some stains and spills can be removed, others such as ink cannot.